Who Are We
A Couple a Ol' Guys and a Youngster
This web site represents the work of three people:
- Bill Adams
- I was born in l944, and I used to be a newspaper reporter and editor, until becoming a domestic violence counseling social worker in 1984. I have a journalism degree from Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ earned in l966. I have lived in Jersey, in Hawaii, in Oklahoma and New Mexico. I like just about all kinds of music, but especially folk. I have a wife, three kids and a spoiled Golden Retriever named Woody Guthrie Adams. I wrote a play about the family and friends of Emily Dickinson who edited and published her poetry after her death, making her famous. I also have a special interest in Mark Twain.
- I am a Top 500 Reviewer on Amazon. See all my ramblings Here. For some stuff not available through Amazon, see: Here. I wrote a list of what I think the finest individual songs of the past 100 years are. See Here.
- Jim Clark
- I have done the majority of the labor of building and asembling the site. Technical questions and initial content questions can come to me. Born in 1955, started listening to Cisco as a kid. Attended Shimer College, lived all over since, now residing in suburban Kansas City. I always took the LPs of my youth with me. See: Here for more details on me and Cisco. Since it is my web site, I can put what I want where, and have. Here's some more music stuff: Jim & Jean, Sabotabby and Diana Miller to start. See the video of Jim and Jean from Art Linkletter's show in 1965; see the contents of their LPs, and other photos, news, reviews, and notes, including, sadly, Jean's obituary from 2007.
- I also have amassed a "collection" of quotes. Here's a nice page on Happiness: Click
- I taught for several years. Before teaching I was a student teacher, and wrote a journal about the experiences. This is the live day-to-day stuff of those challenging months at east High School: Here.
- Contact me at: tdiguy (at) everestkc dot net
- Mark Eastman
- The scholar of the group, Mark's biography of Cisco is the one-stop place to learn what we know.
See our copyright statement Here.