Some Travel Photos, Some Travel Words
- Roman Anti-Holiday No scooters, no Audrey Hepburn, just a tough trip in 1975.
- The Munich Opera On the same trip. How many Germans did we offend?
- Celebrity Encounters The not-so-great demonstrate just how they got that way.
- Boot Camp Graduation An ironic trip in more ways than one. Chicago and the Navy.
- The Canadian Trip Way more than you want to know about our trip to Vancouver and Victoria in summer 2001. Photos coming soon.
- UK 2002 No prose yet, and if you're lucky there never will be, but lots of pictures. Our trip to Wales and England via car, Scotland on foot, and 4 days in London.
- An 8 Year Old Visits His Field of Dreams And learns to hate the Yankees!
- 2002 Kansas City Ice Storm Just often enough the weathermen get it right!
- September 11 Everyone had some experience that day, a pastoral reflection in an urban environment.
- Santa Fe Home Birth Evan has been a handful since before he got here!
True other than a few name changes....
- Tennis Shoeing Eating fine dinners, letting someone else pay.
- The American Express Card Don't leave philosphy class without it!
- Medical Insights What happens when doctors are allowed in nice restaurants. The Compound in Santa Fe--home of many amusing tales.
- Blazing Tables Flame and fortune at Commander's Palace in New Orleans. Everything is true as described.